Learn about the head, members and the offices of the scientific authority of Aalborg Academy of Science
Chairman of the scientific body
Prof. Dr. Khalil Elias Murad
It is a scientific institution that operates to supervise specialized offices involved in educational, teaching, research and other activities in coordination with the deans of the faculties and is chaired by the Vice-President of the Academy for Scientific Affairs Prof. Dr. Khalil Elias Murad
Office of Graduate Studies and Scientific supervision
Headed by Prof. Dr. Amira Al-Rawi and its tasks include:
- Archiving the files of graduate students in coordination with the scientific assistant of the colleges.
- Holding scientific committee sessions and approving the title and plan of the thesis.
- Receiving reports from supervisors and informing the relevant faculty about the student’s educational and research career.
- Transmittal of the thesis to the linguistic and scientific evaluator and the formation of the discussion committee by specialized professors and in coordination with the deanship of the faculty.
Office of Graduate Student Affairs
Headed by Prof. Dr. Amira Al-Rawi
Responsible for evaluating scientific papers
Headed by Prof. Dr. Kaiss Bahnam Shawi
Headed by Prof. Dr. Kaiss Bahnam Shawi and its tasks include:
- Evaluation of Master’s and Ph.D. dissertations before being referred to the discussion committee.
- Evaluation of the student’s scientific research and the verification of the percentage of astrology.
- Providing advice to accept research seminars and conferences.
- Monitoring the application of courses for students of all levels of study.
Responsible for the quality of education
Headed by Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Kyali
Headed by Prof. Dr. Ahmed El Kyali and its tasks include:
- Providing data and information for quality education activities for primary and postgraduate studies.
- Follow up the academic calendar of all faculties.
- Preparing periodic reports on the level of performance of colleges and departments.
Office of Scientific Planning and Development
Responsible for developing development plans
Headed by Dr. Ahlam Al Rawi
Headed by Dr. Ahlam Al Rawi and its tasks include:
- Developing an electronic database to develop proposals for student projects or research projects for faculty members.
- Issuing a scientific encyclopedia issued by the Research Center of the Academy to publish quality researches of the doctoral dissertations and researches of the resident conferences and put them in the electronic library of the Academy to serve graduate students and researchers.
- Expanding twinning agreements with prestigious Arab and international universities to provide advanced sciences for students.
In charge of promotions
A competent central committee
The committee has issued special instructions for applicants for a teacher’s rank, associate professor, and professor. The committee is supervised by specialized professors and expertise in pure humanitarian and scientific studies. And auditing of published researches in accredited journals.
Follow up on the implementation of decisions
Committee of department heads
It includes the heads of the scientific departments of the faculties ‘ and supervises the follow-up of decisions on scientific, educational and research activities and the issuance of instructions in coordination with the deans of faculties.